The Brits Guide to Paris
By Terry Lennaine
Don't go to Paris without it!
The Brits Guide to Paris is a unique insight into one of the world’s greatest cities, written by Terry Lennaine, a Brit who has for over 30 years been showing coach tours around Paris. It includes:
- Where to go and how to get there
- What to do and at what time of day to do it
- Public transport
- Sightseeing buses
- Where not to go and where not to eat
- Attractions and famous sights
- Contact numbers for embassies, doctors, dentists, legal advice, tourist information, pharmacies and more.
Download from Amazon
This is the definitive Paris guide and the only Paris guide that is constantly updated.
Available now for Amazon Kindle, to buy online, or post for just £6.99, which includes postage and packing. Currently the guide is number 34 on the Amazon travel guide chart!
Priced at just £5.99 in the UK: Download from Amazon.co.uk
$8.64 in the US: Download from Amazon.com
Also available for 7.25€ on all Amazon sites in Europe.